Call For Artists To Participate In World Art Dubai 2023
Are you interested in showcasing your art at the most renowned art exhibition in Dubai? Collaborate with Art Smiley to participate in World Art Dubai 2023, which is the region's largest contemporary retail art fair.
It is planned to host 4000+ artwork pieces from 300+ renowned galleries from 50+ countries. WAD invites more than 10,000 art enthusiasts and encourages inspired thinking with a non-stop schedule of live art performances, workshops, and talks at the four-day art and lifestyle fair.
Art Work types Accepted by Art Smiley
Original Hand Painting
Benefits of Exhibiting Art Work with ArtSmiley
World Art Dubai, a contemporary retail art fair that is the largest one in the region. Artworks from 50+ countries will be displayed at the event. Over 10,000 art enthusiasts are invited to WAD, and they can participate in a range of live art performances, workshops, and talks at the four-day art and lifestyle fair.
The exhibition takes place at Dubai World Trade Centre, Za’abeel Halls 1, 2 & 3.
Please visit ArtSmiley stands BA10, AB01, AB02.
World Art Dubai exhibition takes place from March 9th to March 12th 2023,
March 9th 2023 (Thursday) 1.00pm to 7.00pm,
March 10th 2023 to 12th 2023, 1.00pm to 9.00pm.
Art Smiley encourages the artists to submit their application by clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/3AANXCf before the deadline 15th Feb 2023.
The last day for submission of artwork is 15th Feb 2023.
Our gallery accepts original hand painting, mixed media, photography, graffiti, mural, sculpture, digital, and NFT art works.
Yes, there are standard charges for participating in this exhibition. It depends on the space allocated for selected paintings.
Yes, we provide stretching and framing services of all types of paintings.
- It’s not compulsory for Artists to be at the stand during the exhibition.
- We will take care of everything including installation and selling. We will be there during the exhibition days and explain to the clients about your works.
- If possible, we encourage Artists to be at the venue and talk to clients about their works.
Yes, An exclusive video about an individual Artist can be created at an additional cost (or you can send) and we will promote it prior to the exhibition.
- ArtSmiley prints labels for each artwork and artist profiles for exhibition display.
- You can get support from ArtSmiley in framing, scanning, printing, packing, shipping your artworks locally / internationally at an additional cost.
- Each participant receives a badge. Complimentary passes will be given upon request.
On the last day of the exhibition, Art Smiley awards a Certificate of Participation to each artist. E-Certificate will be sent to artists who couldn’t attend physically.
Curator selected artists are allowed to showcase their paintings through Art walk during the exhibition to attract the audience.
- We promote each participating artist and their exhibiting artworks 4 weeks prior to the exhibition and throughout the exhibition period also.
- Instagram & Facebook live, and YouTube recorded videos from the venue will be promoted.
- Individual Artist E-invitation card will be sent to each artist and promoted through our social media channels
The international artists can ship their paintings as rolled or ready to hang. All paintings must be ready to hang to display at the exhibition.
Art Smiley can provide stretching or framing services at an additional cost.