Ana Liz Cordero abstract works are exhibited at Art Smiley Year Of Tolerance Exhibition 2019 in the Lobby area of Double Tree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay (Dubai, United Arab Emirates).
We would like to invite you to visit the exhibition to see Ana’s Abstract works along with original hand painted artworks of 17 Artists. The exhibition started on 29th November 2019 and will continue until 27th Dec 2019.
Make this Christmas & New Year even more memorable with an unique & special Art Gift. Call us now on 0561793103.
Ana Liz Cordero says:
I am from Ecuador, I use several types of materials such as acrylic, reliefs with different adhered textures. Some of my paintings were inspired by dreams or something that has caught my attention. I paint abstract art because I always wanted to look for something different in art. My intention is to be able to share my creativity through this art space.
• 2000 – I started painting and selling on my own (Cuenca – Ecuador).
• 2005 – 2006 – I lived in Canada six months I learned art techniques (Winnipeg – Canada).
• 2003 – I changed of city, decorated my house with my Red Paints Collection.
• 2012 – 2016 – Corporate Communication Bachelor’s Degree – UDLA. (Quito – Ecuador).
• 2015 – I sold my paints to decorate the whole Exilaser Ophthalmic Clinic (Cuenca -Ecuador).
• 2018 – 2019 – Marketing and Comercial Management Master’s Degree – EAE Business School (Madrid – Spain).
* I use the best canvas and acrylic.
* I used canvas with different textures like salt, sand I like to experiment with different reliefs. My choice of the colour brands are “Winsor and newton and Daler Rowney”.
* I used mainly 90% spatula and 10% brush and, in some pictures, used my hands (base) for the art process.
* After the entire artwork is completely dry, the painting will be coated by “Winsor and newton”
gloss varnish to protect form dust and moisture.
These are the exhibiting Artworks:
The yellow and gold combined in a single frame. The sun, the light and other aspects of the naturalness inspired me to create this painting.
The Arabian Gulf inspired me to create this painting. I remember that I was very impressed to know the Persian Gulf this picture represents the landscape of this city and the sea combined with the desert sand.
AMAZONAS (The power of nature):
This beautiful abstract painting was inspired by the jungle. The colours technique that predominate is green and blue. For this painting I was inspired by the power of nature’s colours also I used my fingers as a technique to paint this beautifully picture.